PrintSreen in Linux

It was completely complicated if we are newbie in Linux. I have a big motivation in learning Linux. But I am so Newbie..!!!
Just try to documented.

I'm using Fedora 10 to Learn Linux and the first thing I Learn is How to Print Screen.
Just search one by one in Linux Start Menu (I'm Usually call start menu In Windows)
and I Got Window Like This





Use This GUI (Graphical User Interfaces to Take Screenshot / Printsceen in Fedora 10)

Komentar FB


Probably Related Article



1 comments:

Las Vegas real estate said...
April 7, 2010 at 6:28 AM

I;m also not familiar with how Linux works since I've always been using Windows..:)

Anyways, it's good to find resources such as this on the web...it can be a great help for people who are just starting with Linux..;)

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by