How to Get our Laptop Make Adress / Phisycal Adress

Laptop Make Adress is unique Serial Number Provide by Laptop Fabric to identify every Laptop. Usually Make Adress is use in enrollment of Wireless Fidelity access to the Laptop.

Be Sure you note the Make Adress to easy the enrollment steps. You will no need to activate your Laptop when Administrator ask the Make Adress.

How we know the Laptop Make Adress Serial Number..?
1. Click Start-->Run
2. Type cmd
Windows Run
3. Type ipconfig /all
Laptop Make Adress Phisycal Address

Komentar FB


Probably Related Article



3 comments:

Leucadia real estate said...
April 21, 2010 at 5:34 AM

Whoah! I didn't know about laptop make address serial number..it's first time for me to hear about this..good thing I come across your blog...now I've learned something new about my laptop.

Laptop Price said...
May 17, 2010 at 9:56 PM

thanks...been trying hard to look for this,i had my new laptop..

Rackmount LCD said...
October 7, 2010 at 2:35 AM

It's very simple to know pc's physical and ip address. I think everybody know about it.
Anyway thanks for this useful post!

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by