Desaturate Effect in Photoshop

Hi, welcome back in Photoshop Tutorial. This time i try to show the Desaturate Effect in Photoshop.

here is the original image (unud building).

then use the Rectangular Marque Tool to make a Rectangular Selection.


Use Shift + Ctrl + U or Image-->Adjusment-->Desaturate. Below The result.


This Desaturate Effect can be use as Past effect (grayscale side) or Present effect (color side)of the Picture. You can also use another way beside this desaturate effect..^_^


Komentar FB


Probably Related Article



6 comments:

free css templates said...
April 6, 2009 at 2:47 PM

Really awesome blog. I enjoyed reading this review from you. I found that you really update your site regularly that made me more interesting. I've bookmarked your site for my future use.

Thank you
sagar
Download free CSS templates

picas said...
April 6, 2009 at 8:59 PM

@ free css templates Thank You..

genial said...
April 7, 2009 at 9:03 PM

thnx for comin' bro :)

Fetra said...
April 8, 2009 at 12:53 AM

wow...its a very nice post....keep posting....pls
visit my blog at http://blogfetra.blogspot.com

memory card reader said...
March 11, 2010 at 9:46 PM

It look nice we can change any thing in photo by using photo shop.I am very glad to seen this I will try this function in my house's photo.

Andrew said...
July 22, 2010 at 5:20 AM

This is a good tutorial, de-saturate can create very nice effects if used properly. Can make photo retro style or can emphasize object on different layer.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by